As a trusted supplier of customs clearance Vault group has the facilities to clear your imported Cargo. Once your goods arrive in New Zealand they will need to be cleared by Customs. This process involves a number of people: you or your customs broker; the shipping company, agent or freight forwarder; the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI); and of course New Zealand Customs itself.
Customs’ initial clearance is done using the import entry clearance or electronic cargo information (ECI), so you need to make sure these are filled in correctly and fully. Ensuring that your product is cleared correctly and in a timely manner is important when choosing the right brokerage team. Our services include the following:
- Electronic entry of imported goods
- Electronic funds transfer for duty purposes
- Landed into costing facilities
- Shipment monitoring and Import reports
- Local transport
- Custom Bond Store facilities
- MPI Quarantine Facilities
Contact Vault today for a costing break down to clear your goods.